Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Straight From The Whore-ses Mouth...

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one...Although I think Jessica's skank factor is
infinitely higher than Alex M.'s...personal hygiene issues notwithstanding.

I just checked out the blog posts on Alex M.'s MySpace, and it sounds
like good things are happening for her. Some highlights-- in her own words, of
course. Witty headlines? Alllll mine.

New Roommates, New Drama

Im moving into my new apartment with Alex Hooser and my friend Britt this monday!!!!!....omg u guys this apartment is amazing ....its in westood, LA which is a perfect place for me and i love my roommates more than life itself haha.....i cant wait to start decorating and getting it all together.....and i know there are rumors going around about alex and kristin but YES they r still friends and talk ...just wanted to clear that up ...

CDC-- Celebutante Denim Campaigns

i also just booked the bongo campaign ( bongo jeans, nicole ritchie and dj am were the last to do it)....along with some other cast members....i am very excited!....we have the photo shoot on the 18th and i cant wait to see how it turns out ...


Running Home 4 Dieter
ok well first ive been traveling around like crazzyyy for dieters charity... Dieter is
amazing! he is so dedicated to his charity and his fans its really inspirational... he only has about a month left and he has been training like crazzy..


Is it just me or does the first item sound a little defensive? And the second item? Can't. Hardly. Wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home