Thursday, November 10, 2005

J-Wahl Speaks!

The author of a delicious dirt-filled (or with all things LB, should it be sand-filled?) article in the Seattle Times, returns with even more scoop...This time straight from J-Wahl himself.

"Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County"
Jason told me two weeks ago that he cheated on Lauren with Jessica and I said, "Why? You hate Jessica!" and he said, "I was drunk." Typical! Lauren: "You know what, I'm not in high school anymore. I don't think I should have to deal with this. I'm just so beyond it." Oh, Lauren. If you think the drama stops after high school, then you are sadly mistaken.

In her original article, she provided the following hot scoop:

Jason and Jessica: Dunzo Before They Began
"I broke up with Jessica three or four weeks before that," Jason said. "I wasn't going to call her and break up with her on camera for real."

Jason's Former Harem
He doesn't talk to Jessica anymore and he said he doesn't care for Alex M. much either. (I love Alex M. I want her to be my new best friend.) Jason and Jessica dated for less than two months; Jason and Alex M. dated for "like a minute," she says. "It was really fast."

Jason Makes Out Like A Bandit
"Jason's like the guy who you get a little buzz on and then you kiss him," Alex M. said. "I'm telling you, everyone has kissed Jason." (Later, I asked Kristin if she was the only girl in Laguna who hadn't kissed Jason. "I've kissed him!" she laughed. "But that's it.")

Reunited And It Feels So Good
Jessica, meanwhile, is going to community college in Laguna and recently started hanging out with Dieter again. "She comes up [to Los Angeles] and I've been going back to Laguna a lot," Dieter said. "I love the girl and I'll always love her. She knows that." As for a reunion between the couple, he said, "I dunno."

Casey-Frozen Burrito Doesn't Sound As Good As Casey-Dilla
Casey's stepdad invented the frozen burrito and she lives in the old Gucci mansion in Laguna, according to Alex M. "MTV kind of forced me to be friends with her," she said.

And Suddenly, There's A Shortage Of Maid Costumes In L.A.
Jason, Stephen and Dieter live together in Los Angeles in a 16th floor high-rise. Jason and Stephen are taking acting classes; Dieter is interning at a talent agency. None of them cleans the apartment. "You walk in there and you don't even see the floor," Jason said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home