Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blogstress Update

Breaking News! I lost my job today-- not as a result of this blog, but due to downsizing and my marketing position being taken over by automated processes. So, what does that mean for the blog? At first, it'll mean more time for me to post hot news about the Laguna kids. And secondly, it means that the little Amazon.com donations box down and to the right is more important than ever. I'm not begging or anything, I'm just saying that since I have some extra free time on my hands, maybe I should go out to L.A. and LB to do some research...so donate away, and I'll bring back some superhot news. Or, I may just use it to buy some extra-hot lattes at Starbucks.

Anyway, I just thought that in the midst of updating you about the lives of people none of us really know, I'd pause to briefly update you on me.

XOXO

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger VP of Dior said...

i'm very sorry about the news. maybe this will open up great opportunities for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home