Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Get This Party Started Review

PHEW, y'all! Forget working hard at my new job-- I've been busy writing an opus on Kristin's magnificent new show on the UPN, "Get This Party Started". I've done research on how the show will affect Kristin's career in the long range, done pretty much a dissertation on the production values, wardrobe choices, meaningful community service...I'm SO glad that the show is going to be on our screens for the long haul, because otherwise I'd look pretty ridiculous.

Wait...What? It was CANCELLED? After just two airings? And she dropped out of that Al Pacino movie to do the show? Wow.

Kidding, y'all-- well, about my long review of the show. But not about the fact that it's been cancelled. Check the news out here. Think she's rethinking her decision not to appear on season three of LB?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home