Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Suddenly Single

Now, I do NOT want this blog to become all about Kristin, but today's gossip columns sure are pointing me in that direction. Looks like the hits just keep on comin' for K-Cav. According to Ted Casablancas' trusty sidekick, Caroline Kepnes, Kristin and Brody are, like, totally dunzo. He's even taken her off of his MySpace! Check the article here and below.

Laguna Matata
Laguna Beach bee-yotch Kristen Cavallari and her accessory boyfriend, Brody
Jenner. On? Off? On pause?
It is off...I think. See, K.C. showed up at Cosmo's awards shindig Nick Lachey style (as in, alone). Plus, our clubgoing friends have seen B.J. out on the town lately, expressing, um, "interest" in many foxy babes.
This (maybe) bust-up is hardly a surprise. I mean, things are very much
going Cavallari's way. She snagged a movie with Al Pacino, a hosting gig on Get
This Party Started, a guest spot on Veronica Mars and semi-important-people
status that helps her get into bashes. You go, K.C. Those 15 minutes are, like,
so turning into 16. (Talan Torriero, if I were you I would suck it up and call
Kristen for advice.)
But never mind my theories. The real proof is available for public inspection at MySpace.com. Kristen is, like, no longer on Brody's
friend list!
Go check it out--if you dare and can tolerate neon colors and splashy graphics. I can't help it. I prefer Friendster. You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home