Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dunzo

So, the big finale was last night, and before I get to the news and gossip about the new season and The Hills, I'd like to hand out some awards...

Most Insincere Friend Quote Of The Night
Taylor to Alex M.: "You can still call me." Really? Your best friend can still call you? How sweet, Tay Tay.

Best Use Of Sappy Music
That Five For Fighting song kills me every time.

Best Line Of The Night
Ste-phan to LC: "You didn't conquer shit in San Francisco."

Hottest Fashion Moment
Realizing Ste-phan has at LEAST three different pairs of sunglasses. And he wore a different pair for comforting each of his blonde friends.

Most Insightful Words I've Ever Heard From An 18 Year Old
Kristin: "I wish I hadn't been so over it."
Doesn't it take most people until their five-year reunion to come to this conclusion?

Hottest Use Of Seating Arrangements As Representation Of A Clique
Kristin: "All of those times when we'd be getting ready and Jess would be sitting out here and Alex and I would be in the bathroom..."

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Kit Pollard said...

"Best" Manicure: Alex M.'s stripper nails.

I really, really don't like trashy, fake French manicures. Unless they belong to reality TV stars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home