Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Friends 'Til The End

Or until one of us gets to be a really big reality star. While perusing Dieter's RH4T MySpace, I found this little (but juicy) tidbit.

"Lost touch/cut ties with a certain chica friend which really sucks especially coming up to this run. Its been really sad to see how fast certain people can sell out for some cash and drop all their friends from their past for someone. It just has made me realize a lot and I kind of finally belive that having some reality show and fame can make people forget all of their friends from the past. TO me I never thoguht it would happen, just seems way to shallow and sad. I know I would never put my family and friends behind anything I do. it has really shocked and bummed me out. . I just dont know how that can happen and the only way I deal with it is to forget it, assume the whole last years of being good friends was only cause they needed it, untill they had a show and some "fame". I just regret backing, regret trusting. To have somone you consider a best friend bail so easily is a bitch slap in the face and is really really sad. Its not somthing you can forgive or ever forget about. You really learn who your true friends are though this process. You see who really cares and who only cares
about fame. Thats been the best lesson through this whole time. but hey i wish
her the best of luck and hope maybe the first time was just a fluke and that
eveyrthing ends of happily ever after. im not holding my breath."


Since I think LC has been helping out with promoting the race, and because Kristin from E! said that K-Cav has gotten a little big for her britches, I'm going to have to go way out on a sequin-covered limb and guess that this refers to Kristin...Although E! Online's article DID say that LC has cut ties with everyone except for Jason...Thoughts? Disagreements? Take 'em to the comments.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger hot lips said...

I say it is LC, too. Since he mentions that he thought they were best friends, and I always thought Dieter was more of a best friend with LC than K Cav.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home