Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Out and About


In support of his music career (check out the songs streaming at his newly updated
website!), Talan was out at the American Music Awards afterparties. While wandering around the internet, I found this picture of Kimberlan on Perez:

















Apparently K-Cav and her Prince of Malibu, Brody Jenner were at the same party. I wonder if they spoke, and if so, what they said. I think it may have gone something like this:

Kristin: Hey Talaaaan, what's up? Like the new Uggs Brody got me?
Talan: Hey there...Not much, workin' on the album, got a tattoo, got engaged.
Kim: See my ring? He bought it himself. Seriously. And we're in loooooove.
Kristin: Uh, yeah. So, Tal, have you done anything for Dieter's charity?
Talan: Are you kidding? Nahhh, I left that to the second tier kids. You know, Taylor, LC-- all the girls I bang-- I mean, was friends with.
Kristin: Me tooooo. I let Ste-phen and Jason do that s**t. I'm too busy being an actress. And I'm going to have my own line of shredded denim.
Talan: That's hot. Listen, Stavros and Paris are here, and I need to talk to him about some neck pain I've been having, but I'll catch up with you at home over Thanksgiving, okay?
Kristin: Okay.
Talan: And don't forget to check out my new album...It'll be out in stores in--Kristin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home