Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hyperventilation Station




You've seen the posts where I whine about living in a city that the Laguna Bar Tour 2K5 seems to have bypassed, right? Well, I can't find them right now, but I totally have. ANYWAY, I just found out today that the Laguna Beach cast will be appearing at a bar in Washington D.C., where I happen to live. And that $25 gets me VIP access, and I can hang out at their table. I'm totally supposed to be out of town on Friday night, but how HOT would some firsthand Laguna scoop be? VERY. So, if anyone wants to tell me how to set up a PayPal account so I can collect donations for my entry fee into "Lulu's Club Mardi Gras", I'd be SUPER grateful...and would definitely score some extra-juicy gossip just for you.

Are you in the DC area? Want to join in the fun? Want to see pictures like the one above come to life? Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home