Wednesday, November 30, 2005

"I'm Absolutely In Love"


...with blink-and-you'll-miss-'em Hollywood relationships. Kimberlan, despite their short shelf life, certainly kept up with a heavy schedule of interviews proclaiming their love. Star, Us, and now TeenPeople. Check out some choice quotes from Talan about his love for the spawn of Mr. Do Ya Think I'm Sexy:

“I’m absolutely in love,” he says on the set of a photo shoot for Bongo jeans.
“I'm at a loss of words. Not like Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes jumping on tables,but I can honestly say I’ve never been happier.”

(Tom jumped on couches. Obvs. You're not going to make a very good husband if you can't keep furniture names straight!)

"I didn't know what love was until I met Kim. If I pick up on a feeling, I kind of go with it.”

(and if that feeling is "I need some press before my sure to be a hit album drops, I'm going to go with it in full view of cameras!)

And now, some quotes from the LB Cast:

“It was a little shocking,” Lauren Conrad, aka LC, tells TEEN PEOPLE. “I didn’t think it was true, but whatever... Talan’s a crazy kid, he lives a crazy life. I love him and I wish him the best.” But Conrad’s boyfriend, Jason Wahler, is less diplomatic. "I'm happy for him. I know he really likes her, but I think it's too soon," he says matter-of-factly. "

And Talan's insight on his fomer future father in law...?
“...[T]here’s more I have to know now. But he’s a great guy. We watch a lot of soccer together.”

Call me slightly cynical, but exactly how much soccer can you watch with the father of someone you only dated for two weeks?

On Holiday Plans:
“Our families are actually doing Thanksgiving dinner together,” he reveals, “with the mayor in downtown LA.”

I wonder if that was at all awkward, seeing as how they broke up the next day. Maybe Rod refused to celebrate the holiday, or insulted Mrs. Torriero's green bean casserole?

And, on the future:
“We could get married tomorrow or we could do it next year. Like I said, I’m a spontaneous guy.”

....Or, you could break up 12 days after getting engaged. It's whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home