Monday, November 21, 2005

Sightings!

Teddy C. has the scoop again...

Dieter, Jessica, Alex M. and Alex H., defining irony by promoting a foundation for (get this) teen depression and suicide. As if these kids have feelings! Anyhow, here goes: Crobar. Chi-town. They jumped onstage, danced a bit, chugged some liquid refreshments and then jetted. And they forget to, like, mention the foundation. Oops! So, then Jessica was spotted sulking in a velvet-roped-off corner. My Chi-town Desk (one of my most discerning, save Toledo) found them all "pretty annoying." Alex M. was supposed to perform and never did. Oh, please. Doesn't my Chicagoan toughie know the new celebrity is no celebrity! Talent is, like, so your grandparents.

I know I already posted the pictures from this event, but it's ALWAYS good to have another opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home