Friday, November 18, 2005

Get Out of the Bitter Barn and Come Play In the Hay


Looks like
Perez and I check the same MySpaces...Look what Taylor (or at least someone doing a good impersonation) thinks about Kimberlan:
"I know that love in Hollywood is pure and lasts forever, but I wouldn't be holding my breath for an actual wedding quite yet. Talan is Kim Stewart's third fiance in just over a year. She was previously engaged to Girls Gone Wild producer Joe Francis and musician Cisco Adler."

She also captions a picture of them with the following:
"VOTE NO TO SKANKY ASS WHORES - I mean do you SEE the ROCK on her finger...freakin 5 carats... and after 2 months of dating... I CALL BS... SO a publicity stunt!"
I guess my question below got answered. Think LiLo will chime in on her MySpace?

Although there can be SOME question about whether this is really Taylor's MySpace or not, I think it is. Two of her Top 8 friends are the real (for serious) MySpace accounts of Dieter and Alex M. Think they'd put an impostor on their friend lists? Yeah, me either.


UPDATE
Oooh! More drama develops by the moment! Check the comment Tay Tay left on Talan's official music MySpace:
"hey sweetheartcongrats i guess are in orderthough you know none of your TRUE friends approvewhatever... do as you wishjust do me one favor... remember where you came from and who you are cause you are changing WAY to much Tal"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home