Friday, November 18, 2005

Go Fug Yourself

Looks like the girls at Go Fug Yourself have some commentary on the future Mrs. Talan Torriero.

Check the picture:
















Check their analysis:

"Dude, I'm getting married! MARRRRRRIED! To Talan. Talan! Talan
Torisisisisisisisisisico
, or something, I don't really know what his last name
is exactly, but whatever. No. No. TALAN. From Laguna Beach. No, not that one.
The other one. No, that's Stephen. Yes! I think. I actually am not entirely sure
which one I'm marrying, but whatever, I'm SO EXCITED! Also! Oh my God, this is
almost better, I got these bitchin' hot slipper boots. They're like fierce and
ethnic and they look really really wicked with my baggy leggings and this
sweater coat from 2002. I feel AWESOME right now, Paris! Paris? Paris, are you
there? Can you hear me? Paris, will you be my bridesmaid? Hello? What? NO.
Kristin will NOT be mad at you if you're in my wedding. No! Totally not! You
don't even KNOW her, Paris. No, she's just on the TV! We haven't really met her
yet! Come on! We're BEST FRIENDS! We're BFF! Remember how I brought you a card after your monkey attacked you? That's LOVE! Please, Paris? I'll let you wear my boots!"


Pretty spot-on, if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home