Friday, November 18, 2005

Burrito Back-Up




Just in case that whole "daughter of the inventor of the frozen burrito" thing doesn't work out for Casey, she has a promising career as a child-care technician ahead of her. Check out this listing she placed on a babysitter-finder webpage:

Casey Beau Reinhardt
E-mail: casey.reinhardt@pepperdine.edu
Phone: 949-290-7515
Class Standing: Freshman
Major/Subject Area: Undeclared
Qualifications: First and foremost, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CHILDREN! I have been babysitting and working with kids and babies my whole life. I grew up in a big family with many brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, and cousins. I worked in a daycare for a year with baby's ages 2 months-3 years old. I am especially good with babies because I have a great deal of patients and compassion. I am very sensitive, very kind, and very safe, which is important when taking care of children. I also have had extensive training with toddlers. I am CPR certified and am capable of all aspects of babysitting, including feeding, bathing, etc. I have experience with children with special needs. I also have a foundation for children called the C.A.S.E.Y. foundation, which helps kids in need. I am a very responsible and reliable person. Kids are my passion.

Funny, because I thought Imelda's quesadillas were her passion, but whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home