Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dieter Backtracks


Looks like Dieter's not just Running Home 4 Teens, he's also running away from the comments he made on his MySpace the other day. After accusing one of his "best chicas" for selling out for cash and fame (which obviously made me think it was K-Cav), he posted an apology/explanation yesterday for what he said.

"Everyone has been involved at some point and that is amazing in itself. For me to say anything otherwise was immature and I am very sorry. I am fully grateful for the time LC put in over the past year. I wish I could have everyone with me at every event down the stretch but it doesn't work that way. This whole thing has been a learning process and I would be an idiot, ashamed to forget how much people have helped out in the past regardless if they are doing so now."

Is it just me, or can you see Lauren backing out of an event for a fairly legitimate reason (like school, internship, tapings), and Dieter immediately going on MySpace in a snit and typing out his aggressions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home